Processing of personal data
1. Collection and use of personal data
Personal data – information provided by a person to FLS to apply for a service, enter into a contract, perform the terms of a contract, or provide or receive information.
Possible ways of collecting customers’ personal data:
1.1. by providing contact details (name, surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.);
1.2. by using cookie files on www.fortisls.lv website;
1.3. by concluding a contract for the services.
2. Protection of customers’ personal data
FLS takes all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the data of natural persons. Data may be disclosed to third parties in cases provided for in the laws and regulations.
3. Data security
All customers’ personal data that became known to FLS during a visit to its website shall be treated as confidential. The encrypted channel for data transmission between banks ensures the security of personal data and bank details.
To protect the interests of our customers, we provide:
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- processing of personal data only for the specified purpose and to the necessary extent;
- the storage of personal data in a way that allows customer’s identification at any given time, which does not exceed the originally specified period for the processing purpose;
- the accurate processing of personal data and their timely updating, rectification or deletion where personal data are incomplete or inaccurate, or where the person requests their deletion following the prescribed procedure.
The customer is entitled to reasonably request updating or rectification of their personal data, as well as termination of its processing or deletion of data if they are outdated, incomplete, incorrect, unlawfully processed or no longer fulfil the purpose for which the data were originally processed.